The Department of State Security Service (SSS) has officially begun the recruitment process. In order to be one of the applicants this year, it is essential to know the criteria as well as the qualifications required and how to apply.
If you are confident that you’ve got what it takes to become a State Security Service(SSS) member keep your eyes on the ball and read on because this page has all the details you require.
The SSS of the Department of State Security is a security organization in Nigeria. The primary responsibility that the Department of State Security is to protect and defend Nigeria from threats domestic to the country such as surveillance and counter-terrorism as well as investigate other crimes that are committed against state institutions.
Its Department of State Security also provides protection to senior officials of the government, such as the Vice President, Presidency, Senate President, Speaker of the House of Representatives, and State Governors and their families.
It also has to ensure the protection of senior government officials like foreign heads of government and state Past presidents as well as their spouses, as well as candidates for the office of Vice President and President.
Below are the basic specifications for this year’s recruiting.
Requirements for State Security Service Recruitment 2022/2023
Note the below SSS specifications.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen at birth
- The applicants must have an authentic way to prove their identity, for example, an international passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Candidates interested in the SSS application process should not be older than 30 years when they apply
- Candidates must be prepared to learn in a new work environment
- Computer literacy is an added benefit
- Possession of B.Sc HND, B.Sc., or NCE certification from a recognized university
- You must present an authentic birth certificate or an age verification
- All candidates must present O’level results (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB)
- Should not be associated with any criminal activity in the past
- The applicant must not suffer from one of these conditions such as communicable diseases, stammering, mental issues such as a sight or hearing issue, or any other physical impairment. They must be physically and mentally sound. There are no tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- The applicants must be imaginative
- Application letter
- The chest measurement of the applicant should not fall below 0.87 for men.
- You must be mentally and physically well-balanced
- It should not exceed 1.65 meters for women candidates and 1.69 feet for males.
- Two recent passport pictures at least with a background in color.
- Candidates cannot be a part of any hidden society, cult, or fraternity
- You must have a valid and valid certificate of the state of origin signed by the local authority responsible for the local government.
- Candidates will be selected for an aptitude test that is deemed to be a prerequisite for the test.
Here are a some of the jobs available at the Department of State Service
- Software Developer
- Hospitality Managers
- Electrical/Building/Mechanical/Satellite Communication engineer
- English education
- Pediatrician/Pediatrician nurse
- Computer Engineer/Computer Science Education/Network Engineer/Data Administrator
- Orthopedic surgeon
- Satellite images interpreter
- Mathematics education
How do I apply to be considered for State Security Service (SSS) Application for recruitment
The process of applying is fairly easy. When applying, be sure to follow the steps and instructions that are listed below.
- Find the closest Department of State Service office in your state for an application or go to the SSS official website at www.dss.gov.ng
- Click here to view the vacancies currently available.
- Make an account by using an active number on the phone or an E-mail
- Accept and read all terms and conditions
- Make sure you enter your information correctly
- Check all of your details
- Submit your application
SSS Application Steps
- You’ll be required to compose a formal letter that identifies the Local Government of Origin
- The letter of application must be written by hand
- A complete Statement of Results is required.
Notification: The application letter must be addressed to the Director-General of the Department of State Service. In addition, your letter of application must be executed by the Director of the L.G.A or any other top official of Your Local Government.
Then, go to the closest Department of State Service office in your state before submitting your application.
To keep up-to-date with this State Security Service recruitment, be sure to check this website on a regular basis.
We also suggest saving or bookmarking this page and then checking it frequently in case there is any change. And we will update you whenever we learn of any change.
Beware of scam messages and promises of employment. Avoid paying anyone who says he can assist you in obtaining the job you want. Before you submit your application, ensure you’re who you claim you were.
To stay informed of the most recent information regarding the SSS be sure to check this site frequently. Should you need to ask any concerns about recruitment for the State Security Service recruitment, contact us using the comment section below and we’ll try to answer them.
- How to Apply for ECN Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal | www.energy.gov.ng
- NDA Admission Application Form 2022/2023 Nigerian Defence Academy (72nd Regular Course) | www.nda.edu.ng
- Exemption Letter Verification | NYSC Discharge Certificate Collection Procedure
- How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form | www.nnpcgroup.com recruitment
- How to Apply for federal road safety commission 2022/2023 | www.frsc.gov.ng recruitment
Leave a Reply