To be considered for the National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) It is essential to be aware of the criteria and eligibility when applying to NBMA during The 2022 Recruiting Period. This page explains the steps to fill out an application, the application dates, application forms and requirements, the recruitment portal and finalized candidates, the application closing date, and other updates that are free.
Before we go on let’s discuss a bit about what is the National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA):
The National Biosafety Management Agency is accountable of providing a framework for regulation institution-wide and an administrative system for security measures when it comes to the use of advanced biotechnology in Nigeria in the hope of preventing any adverse impact on the health of animals, humans or the natural environmental health. The Agency will also implement steps for the evaluation of cases on a case-by-case basis.
Available Positions in NBMA 2022
It is a requirement for all government agencies to announce current job openings open to all people. The goal is not to only provide skilled job applicants to fill these empty positions but will increase transparency and integrity when it comes to recruiting personnel within the organization.
Sometimes NBMA will announce job openings within various departments of this agency. You can look for vacancies here.
General Requirements for NBMA Recruitment 2022
To be considered for the position you must possess all the qualifications required and meet the required requirements before you apply for the NBMA The 2022 Recruiting Period begins.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, and OND depending on the job.
- Any additional certificate, whether professional or postgraduate certifications is beneficial.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate may be required.
- O’Level Certificate ( WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) with credits in no less than three (3) subjects, including English, and at a minimum, passes at least two (2) other subjects.
- Every applicant must possess an acceptable means of identification, for example, an active driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters ‘ card, etc.
- If you’re computer-literate, this is an advantage.
- Candidates should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other people.
There may be additional requirements based on the category you would like to apply for.
How to Apply for National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2021
We’re looking forward to receiving any official confirmations from the National Biosafety Management Agency. Be sure to check this page as we will keep you updated whenever vacancies are announced by the agency.
The process of applying is fairly simple. If you want to apply, just follow the steps listed below.
- Check out the official NBMA website for recruitment or visit the official site at the NBMA website at. gov .ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies/Jobs on the head or foot or announcement section of the web portal.
- Know the requirements and eligibility for the job that you’re interested in.
- If you have an online registration form, you can begin filling in your complete information and upload the required document in line with the form. Print the form after you have registered successfully.
- If you have an application form that you can download and fill out offline then fill it in and send it back or upload it in accordance with the guidelines on the site.
- If you’re required to send your CV and request letter of application, be sure to follow the instructions carefully before submitting to the portal or the official HR email for the agency.
- You must make use of your current email address as well as your phone number when you register.
- Send in your application only once because applicants with multiple applications could be rejected.
As the official application for the recruitment procedure has yet to be published by the agency, this is the standard procedure to follow.
- ABDU GUSAU POLYTECHNIC RECRUITMENT
- DSS RECRUITMENT
- ECN RECRUITMENT
- NNPC RECRUITMENT
- FRSC RECRUITMENT
An update will be published on this site whenever there is any new information about it.
NBMA Recruitment Portal
To sign up or apply for the 2022/23 National Biosafety Management Agency recruitment, you will need to login to the NBMA’s Recruitment Portal – nbma.gov.ng then follow the directions on the page to sign-up or login.
You require an internet-connected device, such as a smartphone or computer to connect to the recruitment portal.
Things To Know Before Applying
- The National Biosafety Management Agency DO NOT accept or demand gifts or other gratification in exchange for work.
- Don’t give money to anyone prior, during, or even after the recruitment process.
- Check the Deadline of any job advertisement prior to submitting an application.
- Check that you meet all basic requirements and have all required documents prior to submitting your application.
Salary Structure of the National Biosafety Management Agency
As with all other jobs is eligible for a monthly wage. It is the National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) recognizes its staff at the conclusion of each month. Salary is based on the ranking system used by this agency, at the close of each month.
Read further about the National Biosafety Management Agency The Salary Structure of the NBMA here
This National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment Closing Date will be announced at the time that the application process for the position begins and, for the moment there is no official date for applying to be a part of the recruitment process.
You must complete your application by the deadline, as it might never be extended.
NBMA Shortlisted Candidates
What happens next after applying for NBMA recruitment 2022? You may be wondering!
Once you have submitted your application, ensure that you are contacted by the email address or telephone number you provided with your request. After the Human Resource team has reviewed your application and your qualifications and has contacted you, they will request that you submit the scanned copies of your documents. Other details will be provided to you.
You can find the NBMA’s Recruitment List of Candidates Shortlisted Here.
This concludes our discussion on this NBMA hiring 2022. Should you still have queries or concerns, you can use the comment box below to submit them.
Help others by sharing this article via any social media listed below.
Leave a Reply